-
Yay 100th post, I am the king of the topic /nod.
Btw Im debating striking people off the roster if they've never once posted here. Kinda lame to include people that don't want to exist even in the slightest.
What do you guys think, its your club too.
-
You suck =( I wanted 100th post! But I guess it's fitting cuz it was your topic but...bah! *wins by poking Gnomer and stealing the 100th post!* Mwahaha...
Striking people off? I don't know.. I'd have to use my brain to think about it lol..but ya..people need to post more often and stuff. /nod
-
ohhh what now!! what noowww son! lol.. yay i got my magelo up!!!! and i get to bring up the thread again!!
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1288072
oo yeah, thanks gnomer.. he helped me again because im a noob!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 17, 2006 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Delebe ]</font>
-
Yay welcome Del, no nachoes for Ker. Now I can go to sleep and dream sweet dreams of Fortran....uggh.
-
YAH!! now your part of our gang =)
-
-
Welcome Nymer in all his gearless glory. I suggest you hit the save next time you finish gearing a profile Nym, you look like you are going to ebay the char.
-
lol i dont think nymer would do that now ^_^
oh and heres my brother's sadly he kept annoying me till i snapped and said ok
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1280072
-
I've been updateing Magelo whenever I lvl get AA,spell....anyone know why EQRateing says i'm still only lvl 61? http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1287430
-
Add/update profile in rankings and add your profile link's final numbers they are seven.